Tuesday, May 10, 2016

BEA 2016!


Hey Everyone!

I'm on my way to Chicago to attend BookExpo America, so posts will be light this week. This is my 6th year attending, but the first year it's been in the Windy City, so I'm looking forward to exploring a new place. I know I said this last week when I listed my top 3 BEA picks, but I'm really, REALLY excited about the fact that the hotel and convention center are connected. No walking (and sweating) down dirty NYC streets with my rolling suitcase. WOO HOO!

Also? Room service. It's calling to me. Our normal hotel in NYC is closer to Times Square than the Javits Center, so we almost always go out to dinner. Since the Hyatt is connected to the convention center, it's a little more out of the way and there aren't as many restaurants within in walking distance, which means room service is likely. Yessssssssss. It's already been established that I'm lazy you guys, so room service is basically heaven to me. My mom and mother in law are accompanying me once again, so it's going to be books, family, and room service all the way. Best. Trip. Ever:)

Talk to you next week!

15 comments:

  1. I hope you'll have a wonderful time but I'm sure of it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun! I love Chicago...such a great city! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE FUN, JENNY! I'm super bummed that it didn't work out for me to go this year. But maybe next year? I think it *has* to happen next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Chicago, Jenny! Unfortunately, I had no clue it was in Chicago this year. Plus I didn't have the budget for BEA and I had a wedding to go to that weekend so I wouldn't have made it anyway. Oh well. I do hope you enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Have so much fun Jenny and take lots of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicago is amazing! Love that city. Have lots of fun with the moms, Jenny! I expect a lot of pictures when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun Jenny^^ I would love to see Chicago but it wasn't in the cards for me. Now that I found out it's in NYC again next year, I might just be lucky enough to go again (and hopefully see you there!) Have double the fun for me my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAVE FUN! And... you forgot me! ;) Seriously, I cannot wait to hear how the trip went! Enjoy room service!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *sobs* I was booked at Hyatt as well. We could've met, Jenny! I'm so sad. :( Anyway, HAVE FUN. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful time! I have been feeling jelly over all the photos I've been seeing. One day I'll go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm excited to read your recap posts! Sounds like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot wait to read your recap girl! So glad we got to hang out so much!

    ReplyDelete